The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Girl Of 100 Lists

Since everyone else has been posting their lists that started on email, thought I would do mine as well.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Asisstant Project Manager/Pre-Construction Manager – Stiles Construction
2. Project Engineer – Clark Construction
3. Engineer – Delta Air Lines
4. Office Manager – Aramark (GT Catering)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Mallrats
2. Old School
3. Summer School
4. Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid

Four places you have lived:
1. Ft. Lauderdale
2. Washington DC
3. Arlington, VA
4. Atlanta, GA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Scrubs
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Miami Ink/Rollergirls (My reality indulgences)
4. How I Met Your Mother

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Santorini, Greece
3. Portland, Oregon
4. Atlanta

Four websites I visit daily:
1. IMDB.com
2. Google.com
3. Skynews.com
4. TVGuide.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. French fries
2. crab legs
3. cheese
4. Mixed Grill from Shuck & Dive

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At my house cuddling with Beau.
2. Santorini, being waited on hand and foot.
3. A day spa, getting a massage.
4. Down at the Keys.

Four things I always carry with me: (Courtesy of Miss Latham)
1. Cellphone (at least one of the three I have)
2. Lipgloss
3. Driver's License
4. ATM Card

2 Comments:

  • Didn't I send this to you? :) I say we add Thailand to the list of vacations next year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 AM  

  • Yes, it was from you. The last subject I got from Loud on her blog.

    By Blogger CLM, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home