The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It Feels So Good When You Let Go Of All The Drama In Your Life

Alright, I'm back. Sorry for the long wait. Was going through a little bit of drama lately which we all know doesn't work with my mundane, humdrum life. But thankfully all of that is over now. Long story short, I'm single again.
So let's get back to the show!
I'm extremely excited about this weekend. I'm meeting Dr. and Mrs. Kruczek at Disney World, we'll be there Sunday thru Tuesday. So hopefully I'll have some new pictures to post as I have been getting requests for pictures other than Beau.
Debbie will be going with me, taking the place of the FBF (Former Boyfriend or Dickhead, as Mrs. Perez calls him).
Well, that's all I can think of for now, but I promise to be better with my postings from now on.

4 Comments:

  • Yippee! You're back! Post post post!

    By Blogger ETK, at 11:47 AM  

  • Your FBF is a real loser. He did you a favor - have you thanked him yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 PM  

  • I never liked FBF. Good riddance.

    By Blogger 2.718, at 11:24 PM  

  • more more more! :) Where'd you go?

    By Blogger ETK, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home