The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Monday, April 03, 2006

Put Me In Coach

FINALLY!!! OPENING DAY!!! AND THE ORIOLES ARE 1-0!!!

Was actually able to catch some of the game on ESPN's Gametracker this afternoon while at work. Made it home to catch the last two innings. BD's and Doc's Sox also won today and ETK's Braves are winning as we speak. Can't wait to visit ETK and Husband in July to catch the O's/Braves and Cards/Braves games. Staying for the Cardinals so ETK can drool over Mark Mulder and I can swoon over my former Oriole Larry Bigbie! Of course ETK will also get to enjoy seeing her former future-fantasy-husband Javy Lopez with the O's.

Well, no other news really. Participated in the JDRF walk on Saturday morning and then headed down to see Senor and Senora Paz. Had a great time hanging out in their hammock and eating at the Big Cheese. Sunday was my lazy day in which I did nothing productive.

That's it for now, I'll have to think of something to write about soon. I feel I'm getting boring. (Damn you, RAK!!)

3 Comments:

  • I'm dreaming of a Javy/Mark M sandwich! :)

    By Blogger ETK, at 12:00 AM  

  • Jealous?

    By Blogger CLM, at 10:15 AM  

  • LOL - RAK is silly. Maybe I should be dreaming of a Mark M/Javy/RAK sandwich? :)

    By Blogger ETK, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home