The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hey Mr. DJ

At work the radio station I listen to is the hip-hop/pop station. But they seem to have a very short playlist that only includes the latest songs. I've realized this because it causes you to get very sick of the popular songs b/c they are played every hour on the hour.
I've found myself singing one of the songs on the porch of the trailer and Lady Ray will say, "I was just thinking of that song". I'll reply, "Of course it's been on the radio 5 times since we got here", that's around 10am. It's like having a CD on repeat.
Have you heard about this? Have you seen this? (:p Doc)

4 Comments:

  • HEY! Cheater...

    That's not the name of a song, that's just the first line of a song. :)

    You can't get a Madonna song past me you know. :)

    By Blogger ETK, at 11:59 PM  

  • They're not all names of the songs, sometimes just the lyrics.

    By Blogger CLM, at 8:32 AM  

  • sure, sure, change the rules. whatever, it's YOUR blog.

    :)

    By Blogger ETK, at 1:03 AM  

  • No, I listen to my ipod now... no more radio repeats for me anymore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home