The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Friday, November 09, 2007

Just Want To Bang On A Drum All Day

Well, it's Friday and I'm so unmotivated to work. I have some stuff to do, but don't feel like doing it. Nothing to exciting to post about today, but ETK has been riding me to keep posting.
No big plans for the weekend. Have to go to the gym tomorrow, then planning on hanging out with Mrs. P and my baby Izzy P. I told Mr. & Mrs. P that I had decided Izzy was actually my baby and I was just letting them raise her. I had a baby shower for a friend at work on Wednesday and while I was buying a gift for her I also got a cute little outfit and a Santa hat for Izzy. When I got to the office I gave it to Mr. P to take home. So yesterday, Mrs. P calls me and says, "What are you doing buying my daughter more gifts when it's not a holiday?" Just can't help it, she's such a cutie pie! Plus she loves me, I'm her favorite person. She's told me so herself, even though she's only 9 months old and can't really talk, it's in her eyes. :)
Sunday of course is bowling. My neighbors and I are in a gay bowling league. Mostly men, there are only three women that bowl. And our team is the only all straight team but we have so much fun. Of course the music they play while we bowl if fabulous, so we all dance around and goof off. The crazy thing is I've had about five of the gay guys on the league tell me, "If I was straight, I would totally date you." I'm sorry, doesn't really help me here! So I tell them to find me some straight men.
Oh, I have been having the worst time waking up in the morning. I really thought the time change would help, but I'm going to bed at the same time, an hour later than before and waking up an hour later than before. Really sucks.
I guess that's enough randomness for today. Until later, peace out hommies!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home