The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Humdrum's Back, Tell A Friend

Alright, back to blogging again.

Tonight I'm going to try out this gym that I found online that is all personal trainers. You work out in a private suite one on one, so hopefully I can get motivated again to working out. Really need to get my fat ass back in shape. So I'll try to blog about that experience tomorrow.

But I have come up with an idea of something to blog about that should keep me writing for awhile. I'm going to start a series about my neighbors at the Elizabethan. I've really been enjoying where I'm now living because I have some great neighbors and enjoying hanging out with them. So to start, here's some photos of my building.

It's a really cute building that people have referred to as the "Melrose Place German House". They are going to be repainting the outside to get rid of the yellow and green and make it more neutral colors. But the yellow and green make a really good landmark when telling people how to get there. There are 16 units total, 4 two bedrooms and 12 one bedrooms. Mine is a two bedroom on the 2nd floor, unit 206. So, I'll try to get some more pictures and start telling everyone a little bit about my neighbors.

The plan is to work from unit over since I mostly hang out with the neighbors to the north of me in units 205, 204 and 203.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home