The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Monday, June 04, 2007

Guess Who's Back, Back Again

Alrighty, I know it has been a LONG time since I've blogged, but I have now caved to the pressure of ETK, Sis, Mrs McB, and Mrs K.

Since it's late and I should go to bed since I have to work tomorrow, I'm starting of list of what I need to blog about while I'm avoiding doing actual work:
* Trip to Austin with Sis
* Drama going on in the neighborhood
* More Beau & Diesel cuteness

'Til tomorrow - Peace out, hommies.

3 Comments:

  • 'Bout figgin' time! I thought you were at least going to hold out until Sept 21 and make it an annual thing. :)

    Yeah! At last, we get to hear about what is going on in FLL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • OH MY GOD. YOU'RE BACK? FOR REAL? I DON'T BELIEVE IT. NOT UNTIL YOU'VE POSTED LIKE 10 TIMES IN A ROW. gET BUSY. DON'T YOU HAVE AN AUSTIN TRIP TO WRITE ABOUT?

    By Blogger ETK, at 10:22 PM  

  • You are such a tease. Now, I know how all those boys feel. :)

    By Blogger ETK, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home