The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Monday, September 18, 2006

Coding Ineptitude Nearly Killed the Blogging Star

Ok, finally remembered how to add the links to the right. Since I changed my template I had lost all of the links I had but I've got them back on. Luckily for Sis and Mrs K who love to read ETK's blog, although ETK now feels the pressure since others are reading. Have also added the Temko clan's various blogs.

Speaking of ETK, congrats to her and RAK on their 1st anniversary!!! Last year at this time I was returning from their wedding in Greece and I've been wanting to go back to Santorini ever since.

New pictures to post tomorrow of Beau and Diesel being very cute this weekend.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back again. Reminds me I need to get my ass to the gym. Enjoyed the links, particularly the Barkley site.

    As for ETK, she shouldn't stress about her blog, besides it was one way I could hear what was going on with you. I'm sure Mrs K would agree. Also want to hear how Beau's buddy Tabitha is doing. I care for my nephew's friends.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home