The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Girls, What's My Weakness? PUPPIES!!!

No, I'm not getting any new brothers or sisters for Beau. But I'm very excited to be watching Diesel this weekend while his mommy (my neighbor Chrissy) goes out of town.

For those of you who don't know about Diesel, he's a 9-month old chihuahua and he have Beau have gotten to be best buds. They always stop at the others doors to get them to come out and play whenever they are outside. Here's a picture of the two of them together after I had picked them up from school a few weeks ago.


I'll try to take some pictures of them this weekend and I'll start working on my neighbor series I spoke of yesterday.

1 Comments:

  • So glad you did this, I was going to ask you send some pics of Beau and Diesel. So sweet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home