The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life Is NOT A Highway

Not with gas prices these high! If it is a highway, it's a ride in the carpool lane but alas I am single. I spent over $50 on a tank of gas last night, it's ridiculous! When I was in college you could fill your tank for $10. I remember the BP just outside of campus could get as low as $0.85/gallon. Oh, the good ole days. Of course as I type this I do realize that was over 10 years ago, christ I feel old.

So ETK is bloodthirsty for a new blog since she got back from the land of Dracula. My fear of her suddenly popping up at my door and not having a reflection in my mirror has caused me to think of the most mundane things to write about. But I guess that is my theme.

I've got some more ideas, but I'll get to them later tonight. Until then, peace out hommies!

Oops, here's my latest crush. I'll write more about him later also.

3 Comments:

  • HI Mr. Yummy! He can show his lack of reflection in my mirror any time.

    Tell us more.

    By Blogger ETK, at 9:53 AM  

  • More.

    By Blogger ETK, at 9:27 AM  

  • You really need to write about this guy. Who IS he???

    By Blogger ETK, at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home