The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I Want Candy

On our jobsite we have a site foreman who is H-O-T. Lady Ray and I have been drooling over him since he arrived. He is also very young looking. One day we were talking and I asked Lady Ray how old she thought he was, "At least 23", she replied. Well, yesterday we overheard him talking to the site engineer who asked how old he was. He's only 20! Unbelievable! I feel so old!
So, Lady Ray and I came back from lunch and he "hey-ed" us as we walked onto the site. As we walked away I said, "I can't believe he's only 20." Lady Ray replied, "You could teach him a thing or two." and I answered, "I could buy him beer."
I'll see if one of the guys can get a picture of him so everyone can see our jobsite eye-candy.

9 Comments:

  • Just think about it this way... When you had graduated high school, he was only 7 or 8! Pervert! I kid... because I love!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  

  • Ewww!!!! 7!!!

    Actually, I see nothing wrong with you dating (or whatever...) a 20 year old. Just don't bring him to our house.... :)

    By Blogger ETK, at 12:16 PM  

  • You do get that "hey-ed" from a 20yr old is just hello in their language?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

  • I know that! He's actually become more talkative in the trailer lately. He's just so pretty.

    By Blogger CLM, at 8:11 AM  

  • Maybe you could invite him over and he'll pull a "bogart" on you... hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:03 PM  

  • are you ever gonna post again? :)

    By Blogger ETK, at 11:55 PM  

  • Did you run out of song titles? ;)

    By Blogger MMH, at 5:35 PM  

  • WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST???

    By Blogger ETK, at 7:14 AM  

  • I've added you to my "Blogs That Need to be Updated" section. MTH has even updated his blog since you!!

    By Blogger MMH, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home