The Amazingly Mundane Adventures of Humdrum Girl

Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's My Birthday and I Will Avoid Blogging If I Want To

Well, unless ETK is holding you hostage and making you blog while you wait for pizza. She is literally telling me how to properly blog, b/c apparently I am doing it wrong. Also, I highly recommend inviting her to visit b/c she will clean your place while you apologize for the mess. The only rule is you must supply vodka. Luckily for me I still had the same bottle from her visit last year.

Here is my list of things to blog about since I have not blogged in so long (BTW she is practically dictating this to me):

1. Christmas in Austin.

2. My visit to Dallas with Sister to see the hottie mentioned below. The save the dates will be soon to follow!

3. Key West with Sister and Lady W and all the crazy six toed cats.

4. The case of the broken wine glass. Dear readers, there was about a 15 minute intermission in this posting due to this event, ETK can't hold her liquor.

5. My obsession with ESPN commercials.

6. Finally, my attempt to resurrect the People in My Neighborhood series.

My captor is now allowing me to post and continuing with the drinking.

Peace out, hommies!

*edited by ETK, because, yes. she was doing it wrong.

10 Comments:

  • About time! Enjoy your weekend and thank goodness there are many places to buy replacement wine glasses.

    By Blogger DLM, at 9:04 PM  

  • Good picture of you, if I say so myself. Probably need ETK to give us both a blogging tutorial with a little photo training.

    By Blogger DLM, at 9:06 PM  

  • yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You two are so darn cute together. What a hottie...both of you!!
    Happy birthday girlis....cheers!
    ( ETK is so pushy sometimes...;)but we love her anyway :)

    By Blogger tt, at 9:33 PM  

  • Who's the hottie?

    What is people in my neighborhood?

    By Blogger MMH, at 7:07 PM  

  • Yeah! Who the hell is that hottie???!!! You can't just put a tease in there and then leave it for another month or two or five until ETK harasses you into blogging again. YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT TO YOUR ADMIRING PUBLIC!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:00 PM  

  • you're such a tease, listing topics and don't comment anymore!

    By Blogger DLM, at 7:46 PM  

  • COME BACK!! I'm sick of explaining who the hottie is to people. :) POST POST POST POST POST!

    By Blogger ETK, at 11:07 AM  

  • WTF ARE YOU?? COME BACK!

    By Blogger ETK, at 7:05 AM  

  • BLOG DAMMIT!

    By Blogger ETK, at 7:39 PM  

  • If you love these chihuahua puppies as much as we do and you are looking forward to owning one, you are in the right place. We breed ,Tcup Chihuahua puppies. Click on button below to see more on www.tcupchihuahuapuppies.com

    By Blogger https://www.tcupchihuahuapuppies.com/, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home